The Kirkland Chamber of Commerce is literally rolling out the red carpet for their 2013 Auction on Friday, May 10 from 6:00-10:00 pm at Inglewood Golf Club.
This will be a fantastic night of live music, live performances, great auction items, and lots of wonderful food, wine, and signature cocktails!
Some of the great items in this year's catalog are:
- Second row tickets to see Paul McCartney live in concert w/ limousine transportation.
- One year lease for a beautiful Honda Accord LX.
- Great vacation and "staycation" experiences.
- Seattle sports teams tickets and autographed memorabilia.
- Premium wine packages.
- And much more!
Funds raised through the auction benefit the Kirkland Chamber of Commerce and the work that we do to support the Kirkland business community.
The event will also be raising money for Studio East, one of the largest theater arts education programs for children on the Eastside. As a thank you for the Chamber support, Studio East will be performing throughout the evening. You won't want to miss this!
Limited ticket pricing: $150 for a pair of tickets, $100 for a single ticket. Prices will go up to $100 per ticket on May 3rd, if tickets remain.
Purchase tickets to this special evening directly from our website: www.kirklandchamber.org
* Tickets to this event are selling fast, and space is limited. Our pre-auction VIP Starbuck event sold out quickly, so don't miss your opportunity to attend the auction! *