Attention Kirkland shoppers: you still have 2 more weeks to visit the Kirkland Wednesday Market. Downtown Kirkland's farmers market will run for two more weeks and the season will end with an Autumn Celebration with live bluegrass music on October 17.
The market has a wonderful assortment of fall favorites, like fresh Honey Crisp Apples, Bartlett Pears, Plums and more. Also, farmers such as Five Acre Farm and Hand Farmed Organics have a wide variety of winter squash and Sugar Pumpkins for hearty autumn meals.
Now is also the time to enjoy some fantastic fall Raspberries and Blackberries from Hayton Berry Farm and Sakuma Berry Farm!
And thanks to Five Acre Farm and mother nature, Strawberries and Heirloom Tomatoes are still readily available.
- Live Blue Grass music provided by “The Dovetails”, featuring one of our farmers from Harmony Fields
- A Vintage Farm Tractor, provided by Hand Farmed Organics, for children to climb on and enjoy. Perfect for fall photos.
- Freshly roasted peppers available from Family Pepper. Roasting will be going on throughout the market for our customers enjoyment.
- A squash corner featuring 4 varieties of winter squash, hay bales, and plenty of New England Sugar Pie Pumpkins
- Carving Pumpkins and plenty of fall colors for the garden from Kitt’s Greenhouse
- Last chance for sensational Kettle Corn, Gourmet Crepes, and Veraci Pizza!
- Free Carmel Apples provided by Deru Market, available at the information booth, quantities limited.
- Finally, many of our vendors, like Mama Luvs and more, will be offering end of the market season discounts.
Visit the Kirkland Wednesday Market in downtown Kirkland from 2pm-7pm through October 17.