SR 520 Bridge Program: Weekend Closures updates announced by WSDOT
The following update is from WSDOT:
SR 520 to close during the weekend of June 17-20 Full closure begins at 11 p.m. on June 17
Tools to keep you moving
- For real-time construction updates, visit: www.wsdot.wa.gov/construction/2011/today
- Check traffic flow before you leave: www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/seattle
- Check the Bellevue traffic flow maps
- Follow WSDOT on Twitter: @wsdot_traffic
- Track all construction work closures on SR 520.
When is the closure? June 17-20 (Note: June 3-6 closure canceled.) What time will crews close the highway? 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. the following Monday morning
Where is the closure? Both directions of the SR 520 floating bridge and highway and all ramps between Montlake Boulevard and I-405 will be closed. SR 520 will remain open between Montlake Boulevard and I-5.