The list is out! Seattle Restaurant Week has announced its list of participating restaurants, which has grown from 106 in the spring run to 124 this Oct 17-28. There are ten restaurants on the Eastside including five in Kirkland participating this year. Last year, the program offered 3 course dinners for $25.
The participating restaurants in Kirkland and Bellevue are:
- Anthony’s HomePort, Kirkland
- bin on the lake, Kirkland
- Lynn’s Bistro, Kirkland
- Ristorante Paradiso, Kirkland
- Purple Café and Wine Bar, Kirkland
- Purple Café and Wine Bar, Bellevue
- Barrio Mexican Kitchen & Bar, Bellevue
- Monsoon East, Bellevue
- Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, Bellevue
- Wild Ginger, Bellevue
Visit http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/seattlerestaurantweek/ for more details.