I think it might be valuable if you published the email addresses of our city council and key officials in Kirkland. I know I should already have them, but I don't and constantly wish I had them.
Included is picture is of highly visible alley between Aura and SkinTegrity.
A casual observation says that there are many distracted drivers in Kirkland. Some extra enforcement of crosswalks and of whatever anti texting while driving laws exist is in order.
Park Place was supposed to be a auto/ped shared area, but there are no signs, even just an appropriate 10 mph sign. I understand that signs are ugly, but nobody from outside Kirkland knows the Park Place story.
These are the kind of things I would email a city council person about (or police chief).
The Kirkland City Council is eager to hear from its citizens and we encourage you to contact them directly. - Ed.
- Mayor Amy Walen - Position No. 5, Term Expires 12/31/17
Phone: 425.587.3532Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Mayor Jay Arnold - Position No. 1, Term Expires 12/31/17
Phone: 425.587.3535Email: email@example.com
- Councilmember Shelley Kloba - Position No. 2, Term Expires 12/31/19
Phone: 425.587.3530Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Penny Sweet - Position No. 3, Term Expires 12/31/17
Phone: 425.587.3534Email: email@example.com
- Councilmember Toby Nixon - Position No. 4, Term Expires 12/31/19
Phone: 425.587.3536Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Dave Asher - Position No. 6, Term Expires 12/31/19
Phone: 425.587.3526Email: email@example.com
- Councilmember Doreen Marchione - Position No. 7, Term Expires 12/31/17
Phone: 425.587.3533Email: firstname.lastname@example.org