One of the great things about living in Kirkland is our wealth of festivals, music and events which take place throughout the seasons. One of our favorites is the Summer Concert Series (Thursday nights at Marina Park and Tuesday morning kids' concerts at Juanita Beach). The concerts are a great way to relax, see your neighbors and appreciate the lovely place we call home.
Summer Concerts at Marina Park
- July 28th - Jealous Dogs (Pretenders cover band)
- August 4th - Geoffrey Castle (Celtic Electronic Violin)
- August 11th - 5:00 - 7:00, Redline 8:00-10:00Vaudeville Etiquette* (Alt. Country) *Summerfest Celebration Kickoff - beer garden & food trucks
- August 18th - Longstride (Reggae/Pop)
Kids' Concerts at Juanita Beach Park
- August 2nd - Johnny Bregar
- August 9th - Recess Monkey
- August 16th - The Not It's
- August 23rd - Caspar Babypants
Oh, and we would be remiss if we didn't also remind you of these super upcoming festivals too:
Kirkland Classic Car Show 2016 Car Show, Sunday July 31st. Pre-Show Entertainment, Saturday.
Summerfest 2016 August 12-13. Kirkland at its best.
Kirkland Oktoberfest 2016 September 23, 24, 25. Seattle's #1 Oktoberfest tradition.