Purple Cafe will close its doors January 1st and reopen again in the Kirkland Urban development at what is today's Kirkland Parkplace. The following is a news release from Heavy Restaurant Group, owners of Purple:
Closing Kirkland Parkplace
As most of you already know, "Kirkland Parkplace" is officially being redeveloped and construction will begin soon. We are temporarily closing Purple Kirkland on January 1st, 2016, but have plans to re-open in the new development (Kirkland Urban). We have been working closely with the developer, Talon Private Capital, and are confident that the new center and our new space are going to be spectacular!
We couldn't have done it without you; our family of incredible staff and dedicated guests!
Come celebrate with us throughout December:
- Daily: Exclusive 'Featured' Red and White glass pours
- Wednesdays: 'Mystery Brown Bag Wine Flights' with prizes
- Special 'Throw Back Menu' featuring some of your favorite food items from the past 12 years (12/5 through 12/20)
- 'Half-Off Wine Sundays' featuring our entire wine list minus a few exceptions
- Plus a few more secrets and surprises