Talon Private Capital is presenting before the Kirkland Planning Commission regarding the Kirkland Park Place redevelopment on Thursday, December 11, at 7:00 pm at Kirkland City Hall. The Kirkland Planning Commission will be hosting a study session for the project. This meeting will be for the Planning Commission to review the updated Kirkland Park Place master plan.
The goals of the project that Talon has demonstrated to various community members, include:
- Create a vibrant 18-hour community to support the new retail at Kirkland Park Place and downtown
- Add a mix of housing for new employees and families
- Support a walkable, pedestrian friendly environment
- Revitalize the area with new shops, restaurants and open space
- Bring much needed office space so Kirkland businesses can expand and stay in Kirkland
The plan for redeveloping Kirkland Parkplace will be smaller than what Touchstone had proposed several years ago.
The public is invited to attend the Planning Commission meeting and give input during the Items from the Audience portion of the agenda. The meeting begins at 7:oo PM.