The first annual Kirkland Health Fair at Kirkland Parkplace will be held June 19 from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. It will be host to over 40 booths, panel discussions, free movie showings and an author's roundtable. The day will be filled with many opportunities for education and community involvement surrounding health and well-being.
Free movie showings will be presented by Parkplace Cinemas: King Corn and Food Inc. at 10 a.m. The movie, Fern Gully, will also be presented for the kids. In addition, there will be children's storytelling at noon and 2pm.
At 2 p.m., you are invited to join a Walking Tour of Kirkland hosted by former City Manager, Dave Ramsay.
Kirkland Health Fair Schedule of Events
- 9 a.m. Fair opens at with 40+ booths featuring
- 10 a.m. Free movies at Park Place Cinema: King Corn and Food Inc.
- 11:30 a.m. Movies and audiences convene for discussion
- 11:40 a.m. Panel discussions moderated by Mary-Alyce Burleigh
- 1:30 p.m. Keynote address by Dr. Mark Adams
- 2 p.m. Author’s roundtable at Park Place Books
- 2 p.m. Walking tour of Kirkland with Dave Ramsay
- 7 p.m. Fair closes
Kirkland Health Fair at Kirkland Parkplace
June 19 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Visit http://www.kirklandhealthfair.com/ for more details.