Surplus materials and equipment available to the public
Lake Washington School District will hold a surplus material and equipment sale on Saturday, March 20 from 8 a.m. to noon at the district’s warehouse annex (15130 NE 95th Street, Redmond, WA 98052). This event is open to the public.
Materials and equipment included in the sale are damaged, dated and in many cases are unusable or cannot be supported by district staff. A large portion of the surplus items include district furniture and equipment no longer used because of ongoing modernizations, computers replaced in ongoing staff and student computer upgrades, and textbooks that are outdated because of new curriculum adoptions.
The school board declared this property as surplus at their November 23 meeting. The district is offering it for sale to the public. The list below includes just some of the items in the sale:
- Audio/Visual equipment (LCD projectors, VCRs, overhead projectors, etc.)
- Furniture (bookcases, tables, desks, chairs)
- Assorted computers, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, and other computer equipment
- Digital cameras
- Fax machines
- Food Service Carts, Bars and other equipment
- Ice Cream Machine, Triton 504
- Library books, curriculum materials, textbooks
- PE equipment
- Phone equipment
- Popcorn machine
- Pretzel warmer
- Small electrical tools
- Video editing decks
Potential buyers may preview materials from 7:30 – 8 a.m. on March 20, 2010. Purchasers must remove their items from the district’s warehouse between noon and 2 p.m. on March 20, 2010.