Goodwill will be opening a new store located at 9826 NE 132nd St., near Fairfax Hospital in Juanita. The doors will open on Friday, May 22 at 9:00 am with a ribbon cutting right before.
The ribbon cutting will take place just before 9:00 am and after the doors open there will be giveaway items for first 200 customers.
- The merchandise assortment will appeal to both the budget and fashion conscious, with men’s and women’s apparel, women’s accessories, and home and office décor items.
- This is the 25th Goodwill store in the central and north Puget Sound region.
- This location will be accepting donations from the community on February 20 and will continue to accept donations once the store opens.
- The store is 28,000 square feet and will employ approximately 75 individuals.
- Throughout Seattle Goodwill stores, over 100,000 new items are added daily to the hundreds of thousands of items already on our floors. This means that customers will find a fresh and exciting assortment of fashion and décor items every day.
- Customers who make purchases at Goodwill stores are supporting Goodwill’s free job training and education programs that help better the lives of people in the community.