Seahawks fans are excited to attend a large rally in Kirkland’s Marina Park on Saturday, January 31st at 2pm organized by the Kirkland Downtown Association. Attendees are encouraged to wear blue and green attire. There will be a best dressed costume contest for adults and kids, as well as a doggy costume contest, with winners being selected by creating the most creative Seahawks fan costumes.
Here is the current schedule of events:
- 1:30: Pre-rally music with DJ Nick
- 1:50 Pre-Rally check presentation – Keller Williams Title Sponsor for KDA 2015
- 2:00: National Anthem & Flag Raise
- 2:05 Giant blow up football Kick off
- 2:05 Michelle Millman will welcome the crowd
- 2:15 DRUM LINE & Rally time
- 2:30 Jane Hague will speak
- 2:40 Introduce City Council
- 2:50 Costume Contests & Prizes
- 3:00 Music with DJ Nick
- 3:10 WE WILL ROCK YOU from the kid's band
- 3:30 Music with DJ Nick until crowd disperses
Prizes are sponsored by BooBoo Barkery, Simplicity ABC, Denny's Pet World, Hector's, Milagro, Prevail Wealth Management, Pampered Chef, PartyLite, and Jemco.
Michelle Millman from KIRO 7 will be the official emcee for the rally.
In order to make this rally possible, the Kirkland Downtown Association needs a little bit of help. In order to cover the expenses for the rally, including the decorations for Marina Park, the community is being asked to contribute funds on a fundraising website (www.crowdrise.com/KirklandSeahawkup).