Juanita and Lake Washington High Schools were scheduled to play a cross town baseball game on April 14 at Lee Johnson Field. The game was rained out over and over and finally, after eight days, the game was played with Juanita besting LW by 302 runs.
- Wednesday (scheduled day) - rainout
- Thursday (makeup date) - rainout
- Friday - Both teams had other games scheduled
- Saturday (new makeup date) - rainout
- Sunday - day off
- Monday - Both teams had other games scheduled
- Tuesday - Teams take the field and play 3 1/2 innings before it gets too wet to continue. Juanita leads 3-2 but no result because enough innings weren't completed.
- Wednesday - Both teams had other games scheduled.
- Thursday - GAME IS PLAYED! Juanita rallies to win 3-2. Whew! That took long enough!