Attention Kirkland micro beer lovers: FlyCaster Brewing is having a grand opening in Kirkland on May 16 & 17 at their Totem Lake location: 12815 NE 124th Suite I, Kirkland, WA 98034
According to owner Jeremy Eubanks, FlyCaster will be serving four beers on tap during their opening weekend. Several food trucks are lined up for the grand opening. The interior of the taproom is looking great and we can't wait for the opening of Kirkland's first brewery in ages (Waimea Brewing was the last brewer in town, if memory serves).
The following Q & A is from the FlyCaster Facebook page:
- Where are you guys located? - we have created a webpage so you can find the brewery http://www.flycasterbrewing.com/visit.html
- Can we bring the kids? Yes, but it might be crowded.
- Will you tell us all your fishing secrets and spots? Yes, if you try some of the great beers and buy some gear!
- Are fly fisherman liars about their secrets? Yes!
- Can we bring friends? Heck yes... bring them all.. we will have some of the best food truck in Seattle on both days to provide some great food to go with beer!
FlyCaster Brewing Company Grand Opening
May 16-17th 2014