We are looking to have 100 volunteers so the work load is light for everyone. I do have a couple things to add. Jim Defazio from Alki Bakery is bringing pastries for you all to have with your Starbucks Coffee. The second thing is if you all have a crack hoe (those sharp pointy things), they really help to get the weeds out of the cracks in the side walk. Don't forget to reply to this if you can make it so I can let Alki Bakery, Starbucks and Qdoba know a count.
It's time to make Kirkland sparkle & shine again so we can all brag about our beautiful city to our guests this summer and we are even going to nourish you at the end so here are all the details:
- Date : Saturday, April 28th
- Meet : 126 Park Lane
- Who : everyone, age 14 and above
- Time : 8:30 am for coffee from Starbucks and directions
- Bring: if you have them, rakes, shovels, dust pans, brooms, gloves and wear appropriate clothing.
- Lunch : meet between 11:30 and noon at Qdoba on Lake Street. Don't forget to give Starbucks and Qdoba a big shout out for being such great supporters of our community.
My biggest request is that you let me know if you are coming by and how many so I can let Qdoba know how many to count on. Don't want any of you to be left out on the fabulous food. Please email Patty Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org